music

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Semester 3


In this semester, what I can it was the most tough semester for me in Degree I think. But, luckily I done my jobs! For this semester what we do basically is to renovated and design our cafe or restaurant. My restaurant called as Little Fish In the pond. BUT, there was no pond inside.   My special services for customer in the restaurant is Fishing. Customers can fishing inside cook and also eat it on the spot. From this semester what I get learn is quite a lot too. I learn how to do 3d Max, drawings, video edit, detailing, and also rendering.The rendering really kill me , haha.  Besides, I learned some graphic design too. I designed my own restaurant shirts, logo and menu.  So, I would like to share some of my progress on it.















No comments:

Post a Comment